Arts Award Welcome
MADE will be supporting four young people through their Golds Arts Award over the coming months, following their work experience week with us in July.
Arts Award aspires to support any young person to enjoy the arts and develop creative leadership skills and is offered at levels 1, 2 and 3 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework.
As an Arts Award Welcome organisation, MADE is qualified to support young people work towards Gold, Silver and Bronze Arts Award. We can offer many opportunities for young people to get involved, including:
◦ free places at our events
◦ ideas about careers, training and employment
◦ work placement opportunities
◦ opportunity to assist with MADE events, workshops and projects
◦ advice and support from the MADE team in areas covering urban design, architecture, public art, marketing, landscape architecture, community engagement and facilitation.
If you are a working on (or thinking of starting) your Bronze, Silver or Gold Arts Award, or an Arts Award Adviser needing support, you can contact Anthony Ruck on 0121 363 0064 or email@example.com. And if you are an architect or designer, you can help us by offering offer short work placements to young people to gain an insight into your world. MADE's support to young people is supported by a grant from Arts Council England.